Updated: May 2
Live multisensory story sessions direct to your home/classroom/setting!
Choose your story from the latest multisensory story catalogue.
Who is the Session Aimed At?
This is a live storytelling session aimed at Teachers (SEN & Early Years), Teaching Teams, Parents, Guardians, Childminders, Carers, TA's, Speech Therapists, Play Therapists, Support Workers, Activity Coordinators, Librarians and anyone with an interest in exploring storytelling through the senses.
How does it work?
1. Choose your story from the latest multisensory story catalogue
2. Receive your fully resourced, step-by-step multisensory resource with sensory, themed extension activities.
3. We will synch our story props.
4. Choose the date and time for your session.
5. Your interactive story session will be delivered live (via Teams or Zoom) to your student/child/class.
Story Session Structure
Story props checklist.
We will then explore the story, synching our props.
The session will draw to a close with the celebration the story explorer's contribution.
The course is delivered as a friendly and informal 1-1 session via Teams or Zoom.
Any information you may wish to share regarding the needs of your child/student will be treated in strictest confidence.
£35 for a 45 min session
How Can I find out more Information?
Download the brochure
Download the latest multisensory story catalogue
Get in touch!
Your questions, queries, comments and feedback are always welcome!
Facebook Page: Rhyming Multisensory Stories
Facebook: Victoria Navin RMSS
MySpace: Rhyming Multisensory Stories
Pinterest: Rhyming Multisensory Stories
YouTube: Rhyming Multisensory Stories